Terms and Conditions
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH ALAN ROSS MACHINERY CORPORATION OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE.
We may amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this site.
- You agree you will not use this site in a way that at our discretion places an unreasonable demand on our information technology infrastructure.
- You may not copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, nor distribute content from this site without our prior written consent.
- We do not share, sell or trade your contact information with unrelated third parties, though we may at times refer individual (not in bulk) inquiries to another party if, in our opinion, their expertise or asset inventory is better suited to your request.
- Information provided by you, including site visits, may be used by us to contact you in the future, and you may opt out of these communications at your choice.
EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS & LISTINGS:
- Equipment listings are provided on this site as an accommodation. Our invoice, on Alan Ross Machinery corporate letterhead, is the only means by which we offer equipment for sale.
- EQUIPMENT SALES BY ALAN ROSS MACHINERY CORPORATION ARE SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS STATED IN THE QUOTES AND INVOICES WE MAIL OR FAX IN RESPONSE TO CUSTOMER INQUIRIES. It is the buyer's responsibility to review these terms and conditions prior to purchase.
- Equipment specifications may not be accurate. They are subject to change without prior notice, and it is the buyer's responsibility to verify all specifications through in-person inspection.
- Equipment offered may be located places other than our Northbrook, IL facility. Please inquire before making travel plans.
SELLING YOUR EQUIPMENT:
- You grant us license to use the information (including multimedia) you supply to us so that we are not violating any rights you or others may have to that information, and agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, reproduction, and database rights to this information.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Users agree these terms and conditions and this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, County of Cook, United States of America. Any claims or causes of action shall be adjudicated by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Cook County, Illinois, United States of America.